WANT TO GET A SUPPORT BOT AND SAVE TIME AND MONEY FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
This CHAT BOT provides an instant, response-driven service to customers.
Save hours every month so you can focus on more productive tasks.
Chit Chat Chimp is a web based, intelligent chat bot builder developed to help users better support their customers,to maximize interactive visitor engagement leading to higher sales conversions and to conduct `on the fly` market research and feedback gathering tasks;
You can build different types of Bots that can be built with Chit Chat Chimp, for ex
-Support Bots, -Sales Bots, – Research Bots, – Training Bots
And a chet bot can help in different ways, here is two of them:
- Sales Bot: answering sales questions, offering incentives to get sales, explain sales policies
- Research Bot: if you´re an affiliate, blogger or if you sell your own products online, listen up because this will show you how to get all the valuable feedback you need from visitors and how to instantly turn that feedback into revenue and money in the bank!
How does it work?
- Simply train your bot to ask an opening question or
- Turn your bot to do an instant market research, or
- You simply set a fallback reply to “Thanks I´ll pass that information on – Have a great day”
This employee NEVER takes a day off!
Here’s a smart way to save your business $1,800 this year or get back 90 hours or more of your time and free yourself to do something more productive instead…
In a recent Promote Labs survey over 70% of web business owners said they spend an average 15 minutes per day answering support and pre/post sale questions.
It’s not HUGE but it does stack up fast and as your business grows so do the demands on your time.
Support comes with a cost too.
If you outsource: 15 Minutes Per Day @ $20 Per Hour = $1,800 a year
If you do it yourself: It’s 90 hours you could be doing more productive tasks.
Which means – A chat bot built to handle support will save you money or give you back LOTS of time!
Here’s just a few ways a bot can help:
– Keep customers happy with 24/7 ‘always there’ support.
– Save time by answering repetitive or common questions.
– Reduce refunds by helping frustrated/confused buyers.
– Save costs of live chat or help-desk services fees.
– Minimize support staffing costs.
And unlike support staff, your bots won’t get tired, they won’t arrive late at the office and they’ll never call in sick.
You could teach your bot to answer common questions like:
“Do you have set up instructions/videos”
“How can I access my products/downloads”
“How do I install this app/software”
“How do I reset my password?”
“Where are the set up instructions?”
“How do I unzip a file”
“Do you have an affiliate program”
“Can I get a discount”
“How much is shipping to … ”
And potentially thousands more…
That’s why training a support bot will likely be an ongoing process but you only ever need to answer a question once. Once you’ve saved an answer, the next time your bot is asked that question it will know how to reply and respond accordingly.
And that’s an easy way to create a great first impression!
You don´t have a bot yet?
Go build a support bot – Your customers will thank you for it!
NOTE: You can add bots to any kind of page including Shopify stores, WordPress sites (great for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads) and they great with mobile too 🙂
Have a nice day